Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
of the pufky.pl online store
The owner of the Pufky brand and the Seller in the pufky.pl store is: Malmo Kids sp. z o.o. 54-044 Wrocław, at Zielona 3, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number 0000938647, the registration files of which are kept by the District Court for Wrocław Fabryczna in Wrocław VI, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register, NIP: 8943177880, REGON 1520676077, e-mail address (e-mail): hello@ pufky.pl
The customer has the right to negotiate the provisions of the contract with the seller before placing the order. If the Customer resigns from the possibility of concluding a contract through individual negotiations, these Regulations and generally applicable law shall apply.
I General provisions
- The seller in the online store available at: www.pufky.pl is Malmo Kids sp. Z oo - detailed information on the business is presented above.
- The Regulations are drawn up in Polish and constitute a template of a contract concluded remotely, in accordance with generally applicable provisions of Polish law.
- In order to conclude an Agreement with the Seller, the Buyer may exercise the right to negotiate the terms of the Agreement or conclude an Agreement with the Seller based on these Regulations.
- The content of the Regulations, in the event of a separate decision of the Buyer, constitutes the content of the Agreement concluded between the Parties. The content of the Agreement is recorded in accordance with applicable regulations and made available to the Buyer on a durable medium, in order to guarantee the Buyer the possibility of referring to it if necessary.
- Sales are conducted in the territory of the Republic of Poland and in EU countries.
- The client has the opportunity to read the code of good practice for entrepreneurs. The code of good practice is included in the Act of August 23, 2007 on counteracting unfair market practices. The current wording of the Act is available at http://isap.sejm.gov.pl/
- All products offered in the www.pufky.pl store are brand new, free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally placed on the Polish market and in EU countries.
- The Seller is obliged to provide the Buyer with products without defects.
- The subject of activity of the www.pufky.pl online store is retail sale of products for adults and children via the Internet.
- The prices given on the Store's website www.pufky.pl are expressed in Polish zlotys or in euro and include VAT.
- The Buyer may place orders in the Store 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via the website www.pufky.pl
- Communication with the Seller by the Buyer causes the Buyer to bear the costs resulting from contracts concluded by the Buyer with third parties for the possibility of using certain forms of distance communication. The Seller does not charge any additional fees or benefits for the possibility of communicating with him.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- The provisions of these Regulations are not intended to exclude or limit any rights of the Buyer who is also a Consumer within the meaning of the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended), which he is absolutely entitled to applicable law. In the event of non-compliance of the provisions of these Regulations with the above provisions, these provisions shall prevail.
- In the event of a dispute with the Seller, the Consumer may settle the matter amicably by:
- REGULATIONS - these Regulations with attachments; informing about the obligations and rights of the two Parties to the Agreement;
- PARTY - the party to the Agreement is the Buyer or the Seller; in the case of the concept of a Party - it is understood as the Buyer and the Seller jointly;
- REMOTE AGREEMENT - Agreement concluded remotely by the Parties, in the absence of the simultaneous presence of two Parties to the Agreement; The contract is concluded using the Remote Communication Channels available in the Store
- STORE - online store available at: poofi-shop.com
- SELLER - Malmo Kids sp. Z oo (54-044), at ul. Zielona 3, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number 0000938647, the registration files of which are kept by the District Court for Wrocław Fabryczna in Wrocław VI, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register, NIP: 8943177880, REGON 1520676077,
- CUSTOMER - a natural person, legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants legal capacity, purchasing products via the Online Store, available at www.pufky.pl;
- CONSUMER - a natural person purchasing products via the www.pufky.pl Online Store for purposes not directly related to their business or professional activity
- BUYER - Client and Consumer jointly;
- SERVICE RECIPIENT - a natural person, legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, to which the law grants legal capacity, purchasing products via the online store available at www.pufky.pl and subscribing to the Newsletter; ORDER - an offer to conclude a sales contract submitted by the Buyer via the Online Store www.pufky.pl;
- USER - any entity using the online store;
- ACCOUNT - the User's individual administration panel available after registration and logging in to the www.pufky.pl Online Store, marked with a login and password, used to conclude sales contracts;
- REGISTRATION - the process of creating an Account by the User in the pufky.pl online store
- SALE AGREEMENT - a contract for the sale of goods concluded between the Seller and the Buyer via the Online Store or concluded directly at the place of collection - a stationary store;
- PRODUCT - any item sold via the pufky.pl online store;
- NEWSLETTER - a service provided electronically, consisting in sending commercial information to the Clients of own products;
- PAYMENT FORM - a form of payment for the ordered product, selected by the Buyer during the Order placed, offered by the Store
- DELIVERY FORM - the form of delivery of the ordered product, chosen by the Buyer when placing the Order
- SALE DOCUMENT - VAT invoice or receipt, depending on the Buyer's indications;
- ATTACHMENTS - information on the right to withdraw from the contract and a model withdrawal form;
- CODE OF GOOD PRACTICE - a set of rules of conduct, adopted in generally applicable law in the form of ethical and professional standards in order to counteract unfair market practices, which is used by the Seller;
- INFORMATION - information about the product, located next to the photo of the product, which is a description of the most important terms and characteristics of a given product, enabling the Buyer to get acquainted with its properties;
- CART - a form of storage of products selected by the Buyer for the purpose of their subsequent purchase;
- PLACE OF PRODUCT DELIVERY - the place indicated by the Buyer in the order placed, to which the product purchased by the Buyer is to be delivered
- PRODUCT RELEASE - the moment when the Buyer or another person authorized to collect it takes possession of the product being the subject of the concluded contract;
- COMPLAINT ADDRESS AND THE ADDRESS OF WITHDRAWING FROM THE CONTRACT - address or addresses indicated by the Seller as addresses for making specific statements, being correspondence addresses;
- SUBJECT OF THE CONTRACT or SUBJECT OF THE PROVISION - products or services selected by the Buyer, being the subject of the Agreement or the subject of the Provision; the scope of the subject of the Agreement also includes the provision of the Product Delivery by the Seller, if the Buyer selects one of the product delivery methods offered by the Seller;
- ELECTRONICALLY PROVIDED SERVICES - functionalities of the ICT and IT system enabling the Service Provider to offer specific technical solutions, such as: the possibility of setting up and maintaining an Account in the Online Store; providing the Newsletter Service and enabling a one-time option to place an Order via the Order Form located in the Online Store; without the simultaneous presence of the parties (at a distance), through the transmission of data at the individual request of the Service Recipient, sent and received using electronic processing devices, including digital compression, and data storage, which is entirely broadcast, received or transmitted via the telecommunications network in the meaning of the Act of July 16, 2004 - Telecommunications Law;
- ORDER FORM - a technical system located in the Online Store that allows the Buyer to place an Order through the available form fields, without the need for prior Registration in the Online Store;
- IT SYSTEM - technical and IT structures as well as software enabling transmission;
- WADA - a legal or physical defect of the purchased product;
- Registration in the www.pufky.pl online store is voluntary and free.
- In order to register in the Store, the User should complete the registration form on the Store's website, providing his real data.
- In order to successfully complete the Registration process, the User is required to provide the following data:
- Company name
- Tax ID
- The buyer may place orders in the Store 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via the poofi-shop.com website
- The store sells in the territory of the Republic of Poland and abroad.
- Information about products presented on the Store's websites does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code; constitute an invitation to conclude a sales contract.
- Placing an order constitutes an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, submitted to the Seller by the Buyer.
- Registration and account creation is not a prerequisite for placing an order in the www.pufky.pl store. The buyer has the option of placing an order via the Online Store without prior registration.
- Additionally, when placing an order, the Buyer may use promotional codes. You should then enter the rebate code provided to make a cheaper purchase.
- In order to place an order, the Buyer should add the Product he intends to buy to the "Cart". Adding a product to the "Cart" is not tantamount to placing an order. Products may be added to or removed from the "Cart".
- The "Cart" allows the Customer to manage the ordered Products and calculate the value of the order.
- To finalize the order, add the Products you choose to the "Cart", specify the type of shipment and payment method, and then select the "order and pay" option and follow the instructions provided. The Buyer may place an order after logging into his Account or, in the absence of an account, by providing the data necessary for the Seller to perform the Agreement.
- After submitting the correct order, the order is considered accepted. Orders placed in this way are confirmed by e-mail. The moment of concluding the contract is therefore the sending of feedback to the Buyer confirming the acceptance of the order.
- The ordered Goods will be delivered to the address indicated by the Buyer.
- The photos and other forms of visualization and presentation of products presented on the store's website may not reflect its actual size.
- It is not possible to cancel an order for a product that has already been shipped.
- The execution of orders placed on weekdays after 1.30 pm, and on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays begins on the next business day.
- The date of performance of the Agreement concluded via the Online Store is the day of receipt of the shipment by the Buyer.
V Payment method
- All prices in the Store are gross prices, including tax on goods and services (VAT).
- The store provides the following types of payment: bank transfer / e-transfer / credit card / blik - payment to the store's bank account www.pufky.pl of the full value of the order calculated in the calculation, before delivery of the ordered goods.
- The buyer purchases the goods and orders the delivery service according to the prices and the amount of delivery costs in force at the time of placing the order.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the prices and the amount of delivery costs, in particular in the event of a change in the price lists of services provided by entities performing deliveries. This provision does not apply to orders already in progress.
- If you choose the payment method described in point "a" of point 2, failure to pay for the ordered Goods within 5 days from the date of placing the order results in the cancellation of the order. This does not preclude the Buyer from re-ordering the same Product.
- The buyer has the option to choose the method of payment for the ordered goods in the store. The Seller, being open to the needs of the Buyer, may conduct individual arrangements with the Buyer regarding methods of payment.
- The current prices and the amount of delivery costs are presented on the subpage of the Online Store and are visible at the Cart level.
- The delivery takes place to the address indicated by the Buyer in the order.
- A receipt or a VAT invoice is issued for each order.
- The ordered goods are delivered by the DPD courier company. Shipments are delivered from 9 am to 6 pm on business days. If the Buyer is not found, a notification is issued. In some cases, after an unsuccessful delivery attempt, the parcels are transferred to the nearest DPD parcel collection point for the Buyer.
- All costs related to the shipment of the Goods are covered by the Buyer.
- Foreign shipments are carried out by a courier company or Polish Post, the cost of shipping abroad is covered by the Buyer.
- Domestic shipments should reach the Buyer on the next business day after the day of posting. Foreign shipments delivered by the DPD courier company should arrive within 6 days from the date of sending.
- If the Seller cannot perform the service due to the fact that the goods are not available, he will immediately, but not later than within thirty days from the conclusion of the Agreement, notify the Buyer, who will decide on the further fate of the order placed by him.
- The Seller, bearing in mind the comfort of the customer, as well as the security of the contract, ensures that any inconvenience at any stage of the order - should they arise - will be consulted with the customer and implemented by agreement of the parties. The Seller makes every effort to ensure that the Customer is satisfied.
- The order completion date is indicated next to the given Goods and applies to shipments carried out in Poland.
- It is recommended that the Consumer, within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Civil Code, if possible, he checked the condition of the goods after delivery and wrote the appropriate protocol in the presence of the representative of the entity performing the delivery (courier, postal operator, etc.). Checking the shipment will facilitate and speed up the pursuit of any claims against the entity responsible in the event of mechanical damage to the shipment during transport. In such situations, it is recommended that the Consumer contact the Seller as soon as possible at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The buyer who is not a consumer within the meaning of Article 221 of the Civil Code is obliged to check the condition of the goods after delivery and in the presence of a representative of the entity performing the delivery (courier, postal operator, etc.). In the event of mechanical damage to the shipment caused during transport, the customer should write a damage report and immediately contact the Seller at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
VII Complaints - Warranty
- In the case of contracts concluded with Consumers within the meaning of art. 221 of the Civil Code, the Seller is liable to the Consumer under the terms of art. 556 and subsequent of the Civil Code for physical or legal defects (warranty).
- The Seller is liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found before the expiry of two years from the date of delivery of the item to the Consumer, and if the subject of the sale is a used item, within one year from the date of delivery of the item to the Consumer.
- The Consumer's claim to remove the defect or replace the item sold for one free from defects expires after one year from the date of finding the defect, but not earlier than two years from the date of delivery of the item to the Consumer, and if the subject of sale is a second-hand item, within one year. from the moment the item is delivered to the Consumer.
- If the use-by date specified by the Seller or the manufacturer ends after two years from the date of delivery of the item to the Consumer, the Seller is liable under the warranty for physical defects of this item found before that date.
- A physical defect consists in the non-compliance of the item sold with the Agreement. In particular, the item sold is inconsistent with the Agreement if:
- Equally with the Seller's assurances are the public assurances of the manufacturer or his representative, the person who places the item on the market in the scope of his business activity, and the person who, by placing the item sold in his name, trademark or other distinguishing sign, presents himself as the manufacturer.
- The seller is released from the liability specified in point 5c only if:
- The sold item has a physical defect also in the event of improper installation and commissioning, if these activities were performed by the Seller or a third party for which the Seller is responsible, or by the Buyer who followed the instructions received from the Seller.
- In the case of an Agreement with a Consumer, if a physical defect has been found within one year from the date of delivery of the item, it is assumed that it existed at the time the danger passed on to the Consumer. In the event of a defect after one year from the date of delivery of the item, the obligation to prove that the defect existed in the product at the time of purchase rests with the Consumer.
- The consumer, if the item sold has a defect, may:
- The consumer may not withdraw from the Agreement if the defect is irrelevant.
- The consumer who exercises the rights under the warranty is obliged to deliver the defective item to the Complaint Address at the Seller's expense.
- The Seller asks that, in order to facilitate the complaint process, include a description of the non-compliance of the goods with the Agreement in the complaint form .
- The Seller will respond to the Consumer's report within 14 (fourteen) days. Otherwise, it is considered that the Seller considered the Consumer's statement or request justified.
- The Seller, in the event of the Consumer's request specified in point 10 a or b may replace the defective item with a non-defective one or remove the defect, provided that it is done immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Consumer.
- The Consumer may, instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Seller, demand that the item be replaced with a defect-free item, unless it is impossible to bring the item into compliance with the Agreement in a manner chosen by the Consumer or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the Seller, while assessing the excess of costs the value of the defect-free item is taken into account, as well as the type and significance of the defect found, as well as the inconvenience to which the Consumer would otherwise be exposed to the claim.
- The Seller may refuse to satisfy the Consumer's request if it is impossible to bring the defective item into compliance with the Agreement in the manner chosen by the Consumer or, compared to the second possible way of bringing the item into compliance with the Agreement, requires excessive costs.
- In the event of a price reduction, the reduced price should remain in proportion to the price resulting from the Agreement in which the value of the defective item is to the value of the item without a defect.
- The seller is obliged to replace the defective item with a non-defective one or remove the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the consumer.
- In the case of contracts concluded with customers who are not also consumers within the meaning of art. 221 of the Civil Code, pursuant to art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, the Seller's liability under the warranty is excluded.
- In accordance with the deadlines indicated in points 2, 3 and 4 of this section of the Regulations, the Consumer may submit a declaration of withdrawal from speech or price reduction due to a physical defect of the sold item, and if the Consumer requested replacement of the item with a non-defective one or removal of the defect, the deadline for submitting statements of withdrawal from the Agreement or price reduction begins with the ineffective expiry of the deadline for replacing the item or removing the defect.
- In the event of an investigation before a court or an arbitration court for one of the rights under the warranty, the time limit for the exercise of other rights provided for by the Act, due to the Consumer in this respect, is suspended until the final conclusion of the proceedings in this case. Accordingly, these rules also apply to mediation proceedings, and the time limit for the exercise of other warranty rights due to the Consumer begins to run from the date of the court refusing to approve the settlement concluded before the mediator or the unsuccessful completion of the mediation.
- The period for exercising the rights under the warranty for legal defects of the sold item starts from the day on which the Consumer learned about the existence of the defect, and if the Consumer learned about the defect only as a result of an action of a third party - from the date on which the judgment or other decision of the authority issued in a dispute with a third party has become final.
- If the defect is concealed by the Seller, the expiry of the period does not exclude the rights under the warranty.
- The complaint address is: Malmo Kids sp. Z oo ul. Zielona 3, 54-044 Wrocław
- From February 15, 2016, the consumer may also use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress via the ODR platform in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 21, 2013 on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amendments to Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC (Regulation on consumer ODR).
In order to take advantage of the additional possibility of amicable settlement of disputes regarding online purchases, the Consumer may submit his complaint, e.g. via the EU ODR internet platform, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
The purpose of the ODR platform is to enable impartial, out-of-court, effective and quick resolution of online disputes between the Consumer and the entrepreneur regarding contractual obligations arising from online sales contracts or contracts for the provision of services concluded between consumers living in the Union and entrepreneurs established in the Union.
- Goods sold via the www.pufky.pl online store are covered by the Seller's and the Producer's warranty. The manufacturer and the seller provide a one-year warranty for the purchased product. The seller is responsible for the non-compliance of the goods with the contract on the basis of the warranty specified in section VII Complaint - Warranty.
- The buyer has the right to replace the goods with a different size or model within 14 days from the date of receipt of the product.
- The returned goods may not bear traces of use, should have factory packaging and tags, otherwise the goods will be sent back to the Buyer at his expense.
- The exchange will be made immediately after receiving the parcel by the Store, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt.
- Return shipping costs are borne by the Buyer. Goods to be exchanged should be sent to the address
Malmo Kids sp. Z oo
ul. Zielona 3
- Please arrange exchanges in advance with the service of the online store poofi-shop.com firstname.lastname@example.org .
X Withdrawal from the contract - product returns
- Consumer, pursuant to art. 27 of the Consumer Rights Act, who concluded a distance contract, may withdraw from it without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs specified in art. 33, 34 and 35 of the Act on consumer rights, by submitting a relevant statement in writing within fourteen days from the date of delivery of the subject of the contract to him. The seller extends this period to thirty days. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry. The statement can be sent by e-mail to the address email@example.com or by post to the following address:
Malmo Kids sp. Z oo
ul. Zielona 3
- The statement may be submitted on a form that will be sent to the Consumer along with the product, also available at www.pufky.pl or in another form, in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act.
- Along with the statement referred to in point 1, the Customer is also asked to provide information about the current account number to which the refund should be made.
- The Seller confirms to the Consumer immediately after receiving the declaration of withdrawal from the contract its receipt. Such confirmation is sent to the e-mail address provided in the Order or indicated as the contact address on the submitted declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Agreement is considered void.
- The consumer is obliged to return the product or products immediately, no later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the Agreement to the address
Malmo Kids sp. Z oo
ul. Green 3
- The consumer returns the subject or subjects of the Agreement from which he withdrew at his own risk and expense.
- The Seller shall immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement by the Consumer, return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the cost of delivering the product, with the proviso that:
- a) The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him;
- b) if the Consumer chooses a product delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Consumer;
- c) The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functionality as referred to in point. 10 above;
- d) in the event that the Consumer withdraws from the purchase contract partially, i.e. returns some of the products purchased in a given transaction, the Seller shall only reimburse the costs of the product itself.
- e) if the Consumer has received a quantity discount (or free shipment) resulting from the order value, in the event of partial withdrawal from the contract, he may lose this discount (or free shipment) if the value of the products from which the Consumer does not withdraw from the purchase contract is lower than the threshold specified in conditions for granting a discount (or free shipping). In this case, the Seller returns the funds reduced by the lost discount.
- The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of the payment received from the Consumer until the item is returned or the Consumer provides proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
- A service manufactured according to the Consumer's specification or serving his individual needs is not subject to withdrawal from the Agreement. Such products are made to the individual order of the Consumer, and therefore contain in particular: individual features made at the request of the Consumer. Products with special properties, i.e. properties specified by the Consumer in his order or made to the Buyer's individual order, i.e. closely related to his person, are not refundable.
- The above indication does not exclude the Seller's liability specified in section VII Complaints in connection with the non-compliance of the goods with the contract.
- The www.pufky.pl store extends the statutory period of returning the goods to 30 days.
XI Provision of services by electronic means
- The Service Provider provides the following Electronic Services via the Online Store available at pufky.pl :
- a) setting up and running an Account in the Online Store;
- b) enabling the order to be placed via the appropriate Form;
- c) Newsletter.
- Provision of Electronic Services by the Service Provider is free of charge.
- The contract for the provision of Electronic Services consisting in maintaining an Account in the Online Store and the provision of the Newsletter Service is concluded for an indefinite period.
- The contract for the provision of electronic services consisting in enabling the order to be placed through the appropriate Form is concluded for a definite period of time and is terminated when the order is placed or the Customer ceases to place the order.
- The Service Recipient is obliged to use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the law and morality with respect for personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties. The Service Recipient is prohibited from providing illegal content. It is forbidden to use Electronic Services in a way that unlawfully interferes with the functioning of the Online Store by using specific software or devices and sending or posting unsolicited commercial information in the Online Store.
- The Service Recipient may submit complaints related to the provision of electronic services via the poofi-shop.com Online Store by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the following address:
Malmo Kids sp. Z oo
ul. Zielona 3
- The Service Provider will consider the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of submission of the complaint.
- The Service Recipient may terminate with immediate effect the indefinite service for the provision of electronic services of a continuous nature at any time and without giving reasons by sending an appropriate statement via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or in writing to the following address:
Malmo Kids sp. Z oo
ul. Zielona 3
- The Service Provider may terminate an indefinite contract for the provision of Electronic Services if the Service Recipient objectively or persistently violates the Regulations, in particular when he provides illegal content, after an unsuccessful, single call to stop, with an appropriate deadline. In such a case, the contract expires after 7 days from submitting the declaration of will to terminate.
- By agreement of the parties, the Service Provider and the Service Recipient may terminate the Agreement for the provision of Services by electronic means at any time.
- Termination of the Agreement for the provision of electronic services concluded for an indefinite period by the Service Provider or the Service Recipient does not infringe the rights or benefits acquired by the Parties during the term of the Agreement.
- The Service Provider will reply to the Complaint to the e-mail address provided by the Service Recipient or in another manner agreed by the Parties.
XII Protection of personal data
- In accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data and the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of the Directive 95/46 / WE (general regulation on data protection) (Journal of Laws UE L 119, p. 1) the owner of the poofi-shop.com Online Store informs that the personal data of Customers who are natural persons registered in the Store and Users are stored in a data set whose personal data administrator is Malmo Kids sp. z oo ul. Zielona 3, 54-044 Wrocław.
In accordance with the above-mentioned regulations, the owner of the pufky.pl Store informs that the personal data of customers is stored in a data set, the data administrator of which is the Seller.
- Personal data will be collected and processed only for the purposes of carrying out orders placed by the Customer in the Store, handling complaints, accepting returns / withdrawing from the contract, and with the consent of the Customer / User also for the purpose of conducting promotional and advertising campaigns, in compliance with the data security requirements specified in provisions on the protection of personal data and marketing activities.
- Each Customer / User has the right to access their personal data, request supplementing, updating, rectifying personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their removal if they are incomplete, out of date, untrue or have been collected in violation of the Act or are no longer necessary to achieving the purpose for which they were collected. Above permissions or requests should be reported to the owner of the pufky.pl Store
- The owner of the poofi-shop.com Store may entrust the processing of personal data to other entities for the purpose and scope required for the proper implementation of the Service, for the purposes of which they were collected.
- In order to ensure the security of your data and compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data, the owner of the poofi-shop.com store has submitted a person acting as the Data Protection Inspector for registration at the Office for Personal Data Protection (formerly: Inspector General for Personal Data Protection).
- Your consent may be withdrawn by you at any time. For this purpose, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember that the withdrawal of consent takes effect from the moment of this event. Until we learn that you do not want to receive our communications, our actions are legal.
- We will process your data as long as you consent to it. In the event of withdrawal of consent, the data will be deleted by us immediately, no later than within 5 working days from the date of notification. This is the maximum time that we need operationally to delete your data from our resources.
- In order to send newsletters, we use the services of a processor - our trusted MailChimp partner: The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE
Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
- We would also like to inform you that you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection (formerly the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection).
XIII Final Provisions
- Changing the content of these Regulations may take place after informing the Users about the scope of the envisaged changes no later than 14 days before the date of their entry into force.
- Orders placed during the validity of the previous version of the Regulations will be implemented in accordance with its provisions. If the User does not agree to the changes to the Regulations, he / she may delete his Account.
- Any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer, who is a Consumer within the meaning of Article 221 of the Civil Code, will be settled by a common court having jurisdiction in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
- Any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer who is not a consumer within the meaning of Article 221 of the Civil Code, will be settled by a common court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Store.
- Users can contact the Seller in the following way:
- e-mail: email@example.com
- by using the contact details provided at: pufky.pl/kontakt
- in writing to the following address: Malmo Kids sp. Z oo, ul. Zielona 3, 54-044 Wrocław
- Buyers can access these Regulations at any time via the link on the home page of the pufky.pl online store.
- The Regulations may be recorded, acquired and reproduced by printing it or saving it on an appropriate data carrier.
- The name of the Pufky.pl online store, the address at which it is available: www.pufky.pl and all materials contained therein are subject to copyright and are subject to legal protection. Using and distributing them without the consent of the Store owner is prohibited.
- These Regulations are valid from 01/10/2022.